Updated for 2018.
It covers five Achievement Standards:
- Physics 3.1 Carry out a practical physics investigation to test a physics theory relating to two variables in a non-linear relationship.
- Physics 3.3 Demonstrate understanding of wave systems.
- Physics 3.4 Demonstrate understanding of mechanical systems.
- Physics 3.5 Demonstrate understanding of Modern Physics.
- Physics 3.6 Demonstrate understanding of electrical systems.
The workbook has very brief exam revision notes for end-of-year study, with examples and Scholarship questions from the 2017 and earlier years' Scholarship exams.
Use this workbook all year round or during Terms 3 and 4 to revise and practise exam questions.