Year 7 Mathematics Workbook introduces Level Four of The New Zealand Curriculum – Mathematics and Statistics. It is set out in an attractive, write-on format, and the lively presentation is designed to fully engage young learners (typically, 11-year-old and 12-year-old students).
This is the seventh of the eight Start Right Mathematics Workbooks that together cover Levels One, Two, Three and Four of The New Zealand Curriculum – Mathematics and Statistics.
Year 7 Mathematics Workbook has the following features.
- It is divided into the Mathematics and Statistics curriculum learning strands ‘Number and Algebra’, ‘Geometry and Measurement’ and ‘Statistics’.
- The specific curriculum Achievement Objective being covered is given at the foot of each page, as a reference for parents and teachers.
- Brief, clear explanations are used to introduce concepts.
- Relevant worked examples are included to illustrate ideas and definitions.
- It contains a variety of activities and puzzles that provide opportunities for students to apply knowledge and practise skills.
- Answers are provided in the back of the book.